sábado, 23 de janeiro de 2010

Favorite Books

What are your favorite books?

I guess you have figured out by now that I love to read. However, I also love listening to music, going to movies and stay with my family. However, for today, I am going to give you my Top Ten List for books. There are three categories: Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Religious so I will go ahead and give you my Top 10 of both. Most are within the LDS category, but not all. I will never recommend anything that is not appropriate to read with the family.
Into the Fire by Jeffrey S. Savage
House of Secrets by Jeffrey S. Savage
Gate of Heaven by Matthew B. Brown
Prophets, Priests and Kings by Andrew Skinner
The Message by Lance Richardson
Behind the Smile by Marie Osmond
Through the Window of Life by Suzanne Freeman
Let Freedom Ring by Sean Hannity
The Proper Role of Government by Ezra Taft Benson
Who's Looking Out for You? By Bill O'Reilly


Happy fun!

Nenhum comentário: